Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My classroom



It is official I have my classroom. Now when I say classroom, I mean a room with 4 walls, lots of bugs and enough dust to choke small child. But a classroom is a classroom right?


No one ever said it was going to be glamorous :-)

One has to appreciate the plywood pieces boarded together to create my back wall. 

Oh and don't forget about the little caterpillar that lives on my windowsill. I am hoping we have a good year together. 

 I am hoping with a little magic and a dash of patience I will have my classroom up to par...or at least presentable for my little third graders by the end of next week. 

3 comments:

  1. It looks like great bones for a classroom, cant wait to see it filled with students and YOU! What is your mailing address?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good. Nice pics. Keep em coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kate!! My address is
    Minerva School
    Bo. El Rosario,
    Edif. Fudena,
    Gracias, Honduras

    There is no postal code for my town. Weird I know!

    ReplyDelete