Sunday, October 21, 2012

Day 12

Apparently, there is a huge zombie following.

I missed the memo.

But luckily, there was a Zombie crawl in Denver, so for all the days and nights I have avoided zombie movies and t.v shows, I was presented with thousands of people dressed as zombies.

Day 12: Attend a Zombie crawl

I managed to rope Lauren into going with me to this bloody fest. We weren't sure what to expect, but basically no words are needed. I will let the pictures do the talking.

Let the madness begin...

 
 
No.Big.Deal.

Zombie Gnomes

Cross-dressing, kilt wearing zombies....OK??!?
 
Take notice of the woman in blue.... 70 year old zombie.
I guess you are never to old to cut your clothes, throw some blood on your clothes and dress as a zombie. Kudos to her.

Zombies crossing the street....

Oh don't worry, there is a zombie crossing guard.

No comments:

Post a Comment